Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 New Cookery Books To Add To My Collection




Heh heh heh.....I just bought these 3 cookery books from
Amazon.com. They had it on OpenTrolley. com too. But after I
did a quick calculation, I realised that it is still cheaper to get it
from Amazon.com, inclusive of shipping. The exchange rate is
better. I saved around SGD 20. I'm so excited!!! I just checked
my order. They have already shipped, so that means I will get
them in October. Yeah.
Been following Jaden Hair's blog for quite awhile now. Her
dishes are simple to make and she makes authentic Asian
dishes because of her Asian roots. I always salivate when I look
at her blog pictures.
I love Italian food. Giada makes Italian cooking simple and
fuss-free. I just made parfait using her recipee....yum.
Ina's dishes are exquisite but they never fail to tantalise me.
Am looking forward to recieving the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment