Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Favourite Iron Chef - Masaharu Morimoto 森本正治



I have been following the Iron Man Japanese series on AFC since last year. This time round, Food Network Asia did a new season for Iron Man America. My all-time favourite chef has always been Morimoto.He's really awesome.This man has got charisma, style and class. He's just so different from the other chefs. His cutting edge cuisine has got such depth and his style of presentation so alluring. He's a man with a simple dream: I want to hold a knife all my knife. Oooh..gives me the goosebumps. So man. Too bad he did not open any restaurant in Asia.I can only admire him from my little TV screen. He looks better with spectacles in the new series.
I should start saving up for a trip to US.

No comments:

Post a Comment